Tuesday, April 7, 2009

this world can get fucked

it seems to me that this is one of the only places and a rant and noone is going to care bc noone reads this. Kinda just like its a journal for my self. Shit isnt going right at all anymore, I dont have job/cant find one, i have no money, no gas, and keep getting stepped all over no matter where i go and what i do. Everybody knows that im not the guy whos likes someone alot and date people, but lately that shit has changed. Last year i met a girl who i was awesome and i was really crazy about and then kinda like a figured i got crushed. I hate getting my self into those situations because i know thats whats going to happen to me. I see this girl all the time and yes of course i still have strong feelings for her even though those feeling are not mutual what so ever. Now once again i put myself in a similar situation, I like a girl alot whos feeling are also not mutual as mine, and last night proved it. She knows i like her but doesnt seem to really care. We're all hanging out having a great time, drinking, smoking, listening to music and just having fun, then sht gets wierd, she gets really close to someone else there and basically all i want to do is leave and not say a word, but insteadi stayed and felt like an idiot for the rest of the night. Well as i should. Its my own goddamn fault for thinking something would ever happen when it never will. so basically fuck this world, fuck my life and fuck you.

im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment